Terms and Conditions
By using this website you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions.
From now on we or Cryptartica are used interchangeably and shall refer to the same entity Cryptartica Ltd. registered in England and Wales under the number 11032258.
Customer, purchaser or buyer, are also used interchangeably, and refer to someone that purchases goods from Cryptartica.
Artist, designer or user, are also used interchangeably, and refer to someone that customises products, and sells them on Cryptartica for a commission.
You refers to either customer, purchaser, buyer, artist, designer, or user.
Bitcoin is used to refer to the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV.
When referring only to Bitcoin Cash, BCH and Bitcoin Cash are used interchangeably.
When referring only to Bitcoin SV, BSV and Bitcoin SV are used interchangeably.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at anytime. See ‘Changes to these Terms and Conditions’.
- You must be 16 or over in order to use Cryptartica.
- We do not actively monitor all content published on our platform and website, so users may occasionally submit content that is inappropriate or breaches copyrights and privacy rights. If you think you’ve found such content please report it straight away to us.
- We are not liable for any losses due to any downtime of our platform and website.
- You are responsible for your own account and password security. Anything down with your account is your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account.
As a customer you acknowledge that:
- You must be 16 or over in order to make a purchase on Cryptartica.
- You must ensure that products and designs your are purchasing do not break any laws in the destination country. We will not be liable for any goods seized by custom authorities.
- If purchasing with Bitcoin, transactions have their exchange rate calculated at purchase time using our selected exchange rate, which you agree to at time of purchase.
- If purchasing with Bitcoin, refunds will be issued in Bitcoin at the exchange rate agreed on at the time of purchase.
- If purchasing with a credit card, refunds will be issued in the store currency GBP (£).
- We ship from anywhere in the world depending on product availability and customer location.
- Customers are liable for any import taxes due on any purchases.
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted.
- Cryptartica is takes no responsibility for any product a customer does not receive because of errors in the delivery address given. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the delivery address is correct.
- Cryptartica takes no responsibility for the content added to the products, and does not endorse or condone them in anyway.
- All products are made to order as such Cryptartica will replace a damaged product, provided the customer contacts Cryptartica through email within 14 days of purchase, and adequate proof is provided. As products are made to order refunds are not provided.
As an artist:
- You are responsible for making sure that you have have the rights to use for commercial purposes for any content that you upload.
- You are responsible for making sure that your designs do not break any laws.
- By uploading your content you gives us non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, use of your content for distributing, commercial or marketing purposes.
- You also consent to us using your artwork on products for sampling or advertising purposes.
- Payouts of commissions are in Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV, depending on what the customer pays with.
- Payouts may be held for as long as is reasonable to assure no fraud takes place.
- You can choose to set the profit you make on a product, or the final price of the product. For variable products this means either the final price varies (when setting the profit) depending on the size or your profit varies depending on the size (when setting the final price).
- The exchange rate for the commission is set at purchase time. So commissions will vary over time as does the Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV price.
- Before we process your payout we reserve the right to require more information for purposes of KYC/AML.
- You are responsible for your own taxes, and we, Cryptartica, will not collect or pay taxes on your behalf, we act as an agent in facilitation of the sale of your products to customers.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may alter these terms and conditions at anytime. When that happens we will email you to the email address you have registered with Cryptartica. Continued use of the website will constitute as acceptance of these new terms and conditions.